Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Random Thoughts on New Years Eve 2014

Sometimes when I laugh I notice that the laugh is very evil and with malicious enthusiasm.  I do this in only certain situations where I am benefiting from someone else's misfortune or misery.  It is a maniacal and wicked laughter.  I am disturbed by these feeling, but they occur without any subordinate action by my brain recognizing it before or as it's happening and prevents the opportunity for my mind to make a decision on how to respond or act.  


Conversation with Keith about Drawing and Writing Before Sleep

I have a nice notebook/journal that i keep all my RR information in. Thats about as sophisticated as I get, its the only thing that is office-like or whatever, or academic or professional, idk
what word to use
but i always loved the office environment, like i love going to Staples and walking around seeing all the office equipment. I love setting up a computer desk, getting all the shit you need for paperwork and art and computer stuff and a printer and lots of paper and a nice lamp, a green desk lamp
I don't put anything political on there, just stuff for my family and friends to read if I happen to die young and also for me to read, if i happen to not die young and live long enough to want to read this when im an old man you could write in a book, i still keep a journal where I actually write personal stuff that I would never post online in my blog or anywhere
I like documenting my life, I've kept journals my entire life so it's well documented, I'm very happy about that

its really therapeutic, or can be.  From my experience on many occassions, it without a doubt improves your quality of sleep for sure just writing and venting or drawing abstract shit, like shapes and just doodling, for like 10-20 minutes while laying in bed or somewhere I can relax comfortably. This is amazingly beneficial for sleep, I without a doubt sleep better, wake up less in the middle of the night, and feel more refreshed, more rested, and more focused and motivated and clearheaded in the morning.  The reason I don't do it every night is because sometimes I don't get into bed until I'm so tired I have no motivation or will to do this.  It's stupid and I should get into a nightly habit of doing this.

End



I have been adding a lot of black pepper and cayenne pepper to almost any food I cook for myself now.  It is sometimes too hot, sometimes just hot enough to make the meal a worthwhile experience, as opposed to just eating for nutrients and being indifferent on the taste and overall experience.  I am hoping to reap the benefits of these spices, as they are considered among the worlds healthiest spices.  

This is nutrition data from a website I use often to find out information about nutrition of foods and anything consumable, appropriately titled "nutritiondata.com"

Black Pepper

Weight loss: 4/5  (Doesn't really apply to me, my weight is under control)
Optimum health:  5/5  (I am going to start seeking out only 5/5 ranked foods and spices)
Weight gain:  3/5         







                

The good: This food is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin K, Iron, Copper and Manganese.

The bad:  (None listed)

Cayenne Pepper

This stuff is MUCH hotter than black pepper and supposedly contains incredibly powerful antioxidants.  I put this in almost everything I cook, even if in just small amounts (you really have to be careful how much of this stuff you add to your food or you may ruin the meal because it will be unbearably hot and impossible to eat without getting severe heart burn or indigestion or upset stomach, not to mention the feeling of your mouth being on fire.

Nutrition Date information:

Weight loss:  4/5
Optimum health:  5/5
Weight gain:   3/5

The good: This food is very low in Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Riboflavin, Niacin, Iron, Magnesium and Potassium, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin K, Vitamin B6 and Manganese.

The bad: (None listed)

SO eat your spices and especially pepper!  Most peppers have powerful, and very beneficial antioxidants that will help your body remove toxins and boost your immune system.  A great thing to add to your food in the winter time to help prevent getting the flu, or lessen the severity of the flue if you already have it or feel like you are getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment